Islamia Hospital Chiniot (IHC) is a not-for-profit organization committed to become a centre of execellencein terms of quality healthcare, meeting the highest achievable national and international standards, at the most affordable cost to the community with compassion, love and genuine respect for the dignity of the sufferring.
Islamia Hospital Chiniot is a trust hospital with consultant doctors specialized to provide compassionate care and treatment to patients with a full range. Our fully equipped emergency rooms, wards and private room ensure a high standard of care for all our patients (inpatients).
Our digital imaging services state of the art and laboratory services offer fast and accurate results to facilitate early patient diagnosis and treatment.
Patient welfare and zakat programs offer financial assistance to patients who are unable to pay and are found to meet the eligible criteria.
- To be a leading healthcare service provider.
- To strive to be a leading healthcare provider in Pakistan.
- To provide the highest quality of care at the national and international (as far as can be met practically) standards, at the most affordable cost to the community.
- To provide service with compassion, love and genuine respect for the dignity of the patient through highly qualified, and professionally ethical, healthcare personnel, who are committed to these principles.
- To provide services without any discrimination towards class, color or creed, solely for the purpose of earning the blessings of Almighty Allah.